Thanks to Elizabeth Schandelmeier Gilgunn from Slow Cooked Pittsburgh for sharing this easy raw vegan ice cream recipe. It is SO yummy and super easy to make. Who knew you could make raw vegan ice cream from bananas?? And it’s so creamy that your friends won’t believe they’re eating a vegan ice cream – that’s raw too!
4 ripe bananas
2 tsp vanilla
• cashew butter
• almond butter
• pecans (yes! butter pecan ice cream, without the butter or cream!)
• vegan chocolate chips
• a dab of cinnamon and nutmeg (think no-egg or cream eggnog)
• cinnamon apple spices
1. Cut banana into 1-inch pieces. Freeze well.
2. Grind banana pieces with vanilla in a food processor for 10-15 minutes. The texture will be similar to whipped soft serve ice cream.
3. Fold in or process additional ingredients, as desired. If a more firm texture is desired, re-freeze.
Thanks for shopping the Easy Gourmet
Recipes online Amazon store!